Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.
The program is available only for new Mid-Rivers Internet accounts. Please allow up to 4 weeks after the 1st monthly payment is received on an activated account to receive your credit. Credit will be issued in the form of a $30 bill credit. Mid-Rivers Communications reserves the right to modify, extend or cancel this Referral Program at any time. This Referral Program is available to anyone with an active Mid-Rivers Internet account. Current Mid-Rivers customers who initiate a referral are defined as “Referrers”. Non-Mid-Rivers customers who activate a Mid-Rivers Internet account are defined as “Referees”. Referrals in which the referee does not sign for service within 8 weeks of being referred will be voided. Referees who have active service prior to being referred will not be considered a valid referral. Eligible Referrers and Referees will receive credit at same time.
The Referral Program is only available to active Internet customers with accounts in good standing.
You must provide us with a valid e-mail address and account number.
You will not receive your usage credit if your referral is rejected for any reason or if you fail to comply with any of the terms & conditions or program rules of the Referral Program.
You must activate a valid Internet account and it must remain active for at least 30 days before Mid-Rivers Communications will validate the new account and authorize the 150 GB credit.
Customers who activate a Mid-Rivers Internet account under the “Try It Free” offer will receive credit after the trial period has passed & all other requirements are met.
You will not receive your usage credit if you are rejected for any reason or if you fail to comply with any of the terms & conditions of the Referral Program.
Additional Terms & Conditions:
By participating is this Referral Program, you agree to release and hold harmless Mid-Rivers Communications, as the operator of the program for us and their affiliates and subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents, and any other entity associated with marketing this program from any and all claims or damages arising out of or in connection with the program. You further agree that the Referral Program and rewards are provided “as is, where is”. There are no representations or warranties including but not limited to statutory warranties and conditions, warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, third parties rights, and non-infringement of proprietary rights. In no event will either party be liable to the other for any consequential, incidental, or special damages, including any lost profits or lost savings, even if one party has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party. Additional restrictions may apply.