Mid-Rivers Communications is committed to supporting the communities we serve. We are proud to support a wide range of community and non-profit events, activities and projects in our service area that serve a need for our members and customers. Priority will be given to:
- Requests that positively impact the people we serve.
- Requests that encourage the use of technology in our area.
- Public events, activities or projects.
- Educational events, activities, or projects.
Please complete the form below for sponsorship requests.
Requests should be submitted at least 30 days in advance of your event. Please allow at least 10 calendar days for us to review your request and send a response.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission. If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.
Check out the Submitter Resource Center or contact Submittable Customer Support.